[Neurodebian-users] FSL Topup failure

Nan Xu nxu at u.rochester.edu
Mon Feb 3 05:53:10 GMT 2020

Hi Morgan,

Here’re what I have.
1. topup without arguments returns the usage output without problems.
2. input text file and the file paths should all be good because the same command works fine in a different Linux system which installed the FSL without using neurodebian.

So, I’m wondering if it’s a installation problem, how to uninstall fsl and reinstall fsl with neurodebian?

Thanks,
Nan