[Nut-upsdev] preview of NUT CGI enhancements (was: Release - NUT-Html v 1.1)

arnaud.quette at mgeups.com arnaud.quette at mgeups.com
Wed Aug 10 12:27:24 UTC 2005

For those interested in, I've submitted some code enhancements
to the NUT CGIs, following Dave's post about NUT-Html.

Available in the CVS Development branch.
then use "make cgi" and "make install-cgi"

I still have some open subjects on that tasks (css support, combo, ...):
https://alioth.debian.org/pm/task.php?group_id=30602&group_project_id=561

if someone is interested in, please step up. The less I'm working on that
kind of subjects, the more I can dedicated to other important tasks (and there
is a lot of...)