[Nut-upsdev] Re: [Nemo-devel] nuts status page

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at telia.com
Fri Aug 4 20:22:32 UTC 2006

Hi Bruce,
fre 2006-08-04 klockan 15:07 -0500 skrev Bruce Allen:
> Kjell,
>
> Thank you -- we'd be happy to check out the subversion repository code and
> try it.  Just tell us when you are ready for us to do this, and which tag
> or branch to check out.

The code is already in place. You check out the trunc.
You can look at http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/nut/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0 .

> (Note: my inclination is to build and replace just the driver and the cgi
> script.  But we can do differently if you tell us to.)

The best is to build all. There are some more changes in the package
that may give some errors if you run the new driver against the old
upsd.

Maybe Arjen have something to say about this.

> I'm very grateful for your support, and for the NUT package.  It's very
> important to us, since it shuts down ~ 700 machines and file systems and
> helps us to protect about 250 TB of data. And in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we
> have at least a few power loss events every year, normally in winter.

Any problems, just drop me a mail.

Regards
Kjell