[Nut-upsdev] Re: [Nemo-devel] nuts status page

Bruce Allen ballen at gravity.phys.uwm.edu
Fri Aug 4 20:07:00 UTC 2006

Kjell,

Thank you -- we'd be happy to check out the subversion repository code and
try it.  Just tell us when you are ready for us to do this, and which tag
or branch to check out.

(Note: my inclination is to build and replace just the driver and the cgi
script.  But we can do differently if you tell us to.)

I'm very grateful for your support, and for the NUT package.  It's very
important to us, since it shuts down ~ 700 machines and file systems and
helps us to protect about 250 TB of data. And in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we
have at least a few power loss events every year, normally in winter.

Cheers,
 	Bruce