[Nut-upsdev] APC UPS SNMP board

George Ross gdmr at inf.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 2 08:26:18 UTC 2006

> I recently acquired an AP9617 web/snmp management board for my UPS. ...
> Is there a trick I need to perform to get this thing to work?

nut's snmp-ups driver just worked for us.  I don't remember having any
problems.  We have 9 of the things in use at the moment, in comms cabinets
where there are no local machines to monitor the UPSes.
--
Dr George D M Ross, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
    Kings Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH9 3JZ