[Nut-upsdev] APC Smart-UPS 1000 RM USB problems with newhidups

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:32:06 UTC 2006

On 3/16/06, Justin Maggard <jmaggard10 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Charles, I didn't know that all new code was going into SVN first.
> I'll be sure to download all new code from SVN from now on.

The CVS tree will disappear at some point, but I don't think Arnaud
has had time to post details about the switch on the website.

Checkout details for SVN are in this thread:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsdev/2006-February/000710.html

There are some good suggestions from other users further down in the thread.

> Well, I do know that it's not limited to just FC4.  I'm sure if you want to
> run a Knoppix LiveCD some similar, you will run into the same issue.

I'll have to check, then. I forget which model mine is, but I seem to
remember a size mismatch at one point.

--
- Charles Lepple