[Nut-upsdev] Red Hat Enterprise 3 build

Ronald Reed rreed at ops.sgp.arm.gov
Mon Apr 9 18:47:01 UTC 2007

I am working on getting the CentOS 3/Red Hat Enterprise 3 buildbot
going, but I have hit a problem with the latest SVN build.

Running './configure' works without any errors, (but I do note that it
takes a long time on the drivers directory Makefile). Here is a copy of
the configuration summary:

Configuration summary:
enable SSL development code: yes
enable IPv6 support: yes
build CGI programs: no
build upsclient library: no
build serial drivers: yes
build SNMP drivers: yes
build USB drivers: yes
enable HAL support: no

When I do a make, everything seems to go fine until the drivers
directory:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/buildbot/trunk/drivers'
Makefile:1597: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/buildbot/trunk/drivers'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Line 1597 is the last line in the Makefile for the drivers directory.
Here is a list of the make versions for my machine:

automake-1.6.3-5
automake15-1.5-7
automake14-1.4p6-6
autoconf-2.57-3
autoconf213-2.13-6

Kernel version: 2.4.21-47.0.1.ELsmp (yes it is a dual processor machine)

Am I missing something that NUT needs to build?

Ron

--
Ronald Reed - RHCE, GCUX
Manager of Computer Operations