[Nut-upsdev] Driver for Cyberpower PR2200

Russ Romano russ at cb-1.com
Fri Apr 27 20:20:44 UTC 2007

> I was wrong here. In fact, the sheets 'Cyberpower PR2200
> Connected' and 'High Load_Fail_Recover' are in a very usable
> format. It is the 'High Load_Fail_shutdown' sheet that is
> difficult to interpret, since the useful data (what is
> written to/from the UPS) is not all in the same column. So
> stick to whatever you did for the first two.

The first two were copied-and-pasted out of the portmon window into the
spreadsheet.  For the last page, portmon had to dump to a file because
the machine shuts down and I loose the screen results in portmon.

For the next test where I vary the settings through all their values, I
will use the screen capture to get clean data for you.  I should be able
to collect this data later this evening.

Thanks,
-Russ