[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1019 - in trunk: . drivers

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:40:48 UTC 2007

Hi Kjell,

a few notes:
- you should bump the DRV_VERSION upon every change
- you should track the drivers TODO list in a comment header (such as
"implement smart load segment detection" completed with your info,
...). That would help to bootstrap new contributors.
- you can also use the alioth trackers (features request, or task) to
give some external visibility on what remains to be done.

btw, I'm interested in an upsc output to look at what is available in
the outlet.* collection.
I still need to complete the docs/powersave.txt file...

2007/7/9, Kjell Claesson <keyson-guest at alioth.debian.org>:
> Author: keyson-guest
> Date: Mon Jul  9 19:48:51 2007
> New Revision: 1019
>
> Log:
> Patch from Oliver Wilcock - bcmxcp.c modified to control individual load segments (outlet.2.shutdown.return) on Powerware PW5125.
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/ChangeLog
>    trunk/drivers/bcmxcp.c

thanks,