[Nut-upsdev] Battery Volts shown as 20+ on Cyber PowerUPS CP1000AVRLCD [ DATA ]

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Dec 15 20:29:03 UTC 2008

Citeren "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com>:

> I did it. With the battery half-way out, still connected, and with the
> multi-meter leads securely in the connectors, I got the right data this time.
> As before, when you get time for a patch, I'm more than happy to
> test. The data is:

[....]

Thanks for this report. Short of some inconsistencies (that are
probably due to timing mismatches between measured values and reported
values), it looks like a fairly simple adjustment. The reported value
is about 1.5 times the actual value, so I have set a multiplier of
0.667 for the CyberPower devices that are identified by [0764:0501]. I
searched the archives and it looks like all devices with this VID:PID
have this problem, so we can use just that to match them.

Please keep list traffic on the list