[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] genericups CP custom config not working

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Feb 13 08:38:20 UTC 2008

> Do any of you see any reason why we shouldn't move the signal
> overrides out of upsdrv_initinfo() and into upsdrv_initups()?

Well, other than the fact that overriding the OL and LB signals in
upsdrv_initups() is not needed (since these signals are irrelevant until
we call upsdrv_updateinfo() for the first time), this is probably a good
idea.

> I think the original poster's problem would also manifest itself as an
> inability to shut down, if any of the shutdown signals have been
> overridden (since the shutdown function would be called before
> upsdrv_initinfo() as well).

Indeed, but with the restriction to limit this to the CP and SD signals.
Time permitting, I will update the driver later today.

Eindhoven - The Netherlands