[Nut-upsdev] oneac driver patch

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:42:30 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 6:04 PM, Jacob Schmier <j.schmier at live.com> wrote:
> I have attempted to contact the previous contributor to the driver (Eric
> Lawson <elawson at inficad.com>) to see if he may have any legacy equipment and
> would be able to assist by testing my patch to the oneac driver.

Cool, thanks. (I also don't want to step on anybody's toes, either.)

I just committed this to the trunk, rev 1217.

When Trac syncs up, it will be visible at
http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/changeset/1217

The driver.list file is now split into the ON model numbers you
mentioned, and the previous EG entry. Let me know if any other models
should go in there. (I figure people are more likely to do a web
search on "ON700XAU" than "EG/ON series".)

Another thing - check out the AUTHORS file, and let us know how you
would like to be credited in there.

--
- Charles Lepple