[Nut-upsdev] Powerware UPS slots ports and protocols information

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Fri Jul 4 16:27:28 UTC 2008

Den Friday 04 July 2008 14.22.18 skrev Arnaud Quette:
> Here are some Powerware compatibility info I got by a colleague, and
> authorized to publish.
>
> @Kjell: can you take over checking our driver.list and other info source
> to see if there's a gap?

Hi Arnaud,

The list seems OK. even got the newer 9125 usb model in our list.
The problem is that the driver have to be tested on more ups'es,
and fixed so the loadsegments is handled right.

Then get some more info out of the ups.

Then we need to parse the config register to make things settable in
the ups.

I know of a problem if it is connected to a 3-phase ups. The load calculation
is not right. This may happen on other ups'es also that use this type of
calculation.

I have all the info I need, but i lack the hardware to test it on.

Regards
Kjell