[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1376 - in trunk: . server

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Mar 23 07:23:54 UTC 2008

> As I mentioned, I have had limited testing time available since I had
> to rebuild my main development machine. When I checked about a week
> ago, the usbhid-ups driver worked well with my APC Back-UPS LS 500 and
> my MGE Pulsar Evolution 500.

You're the only one that responded. I was hoping to get more feedback, but
it seems that we'll have to get this from the field, but it looks like
there aren't that many developers with access to CyberPower, Liebert and
TrippLite (USB) devices anymore.

Maybe it is time that I setup a list of users which have access to a
certain device, so that we can send invitations to them when a pre release
is available. At least this would give me some peace of mind, that we
didn't horribly break something before releasing a final version.

> If you are looking for more superficial testing, I can try to keep up,
> but I assumed that you were looking for the shutdown-and-restart sort
> of testing.

That was indeed the kind of testing I was looking for. Thanks!