[Nut-upsdev] nut: simplification of the automake stuff

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:13:39 UTC 2008

Hi Stan,

I'll release 2.2.2 as is, since it's already more than late.
moreover, I'd like to take more time to check with you and others the
needed improvements to the build system, packaging and integration...

Do you have anything really mandatory for 2.2.2?

Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com