[Nut-upsdev] REGRESSION: New "megatec" driver does't work for UPS that was managed by old fentonups driver

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 20 07:06:17 UTC 2008

2008/5/19 Michel Bouissou <michel-nut at bouissou.net>:
> Carlos Rodrigues a écrit :
>>
>> Pretty darn weird, I say. But if the 2.2.2 version doesn't work, I can
>> try adding that to see if it works.
>
> I have checked and the 2.2.2 version doesn't yet exist as an Ubuntu nor
> Debian package, so I will have to build it from sources, which will take
> me a little longer (hopefully sometime before the end of the week)...

You have two choices there:
- use the 2.2.2 from Debian Sid once it has passed the new queue (may
take some time since there are 3 new packages), which should work with
HH
- use the 2.2.2 source, "ln -s packaging/debian && debuild -us -uc"

weren't you on Mandriva previously? ;-)

Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com