[Nut-upsdev] REGRESSION: New "megatec" driver does't work for UPS that was managed by old fentonups driver

Michel Bouissou michel-nut at bouissou.net
Tue May 20 08:25:21 UTC 2008

Arnaud Quette a écrit :

> You have two choices there:
> - use the 2.2.2 from Debian Sid once it has passed the new queue (may
> take some time since there are 3 new packages), which should work with
> HH
> - use the 2.2.2 source, "ln -s packaging/debian && debuild -us -uc"

I will either try to build my own or get the Sid package, whatever comes
out first - I'm not yet familar with building Debian packages, and the
coming week is very busy.

> weren't you on Mandriva previously? ;-)

I've replaced the O.S. but not my good old UPS which showed this morning
again that it's still working good :-)
Actually I've replaced my home machine's MoBo and disks too and the new
ones happens to drain much less current than the previous, so the good
old small UPS now gives more battery duration than it ever did... so why
replace it ? ;-)

I made the big jump into Debian (professionally) and Ubuntu (personally)
last year, still I have to study how to build Debian packages, I'm
better at RPMs ;-))

Kind regards.