[Nut-upsdev] A new project using AsciiDoc: Network UPS Tools

Arnaud aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 17:28:17 UTC 2009

Since I've heard about AsciiDoc (thanks ESR), I'm in the process of
revamping the full Network UPS Tools documentation and website.

Without going into the usual "it curred my desease, got my wife back
home, and made me won a billion", it really saved my life ^_ ^
I was searching for such tool for years!

thanks a lot Stuart and others. Kudos for the work!

NUT revamp is not yet finished, but the current work is here:
http://new.networkupstools.org
http://buildbot.ghz.cc/~buildbot/docs/r1933-86/asciidoc.html

I still have to learn more, but so far, the result are...wonderful!
Compare with the future old versions:
http://www.networkupstools.org
http://test.networkupstools.org

A small question BTW: do you have some "AsciiDoc powered" (or
generated by or ...) with the favicon graphic? I would really like to
include it in the footer of the website and somewhere in the docs...

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops