[Nut-upsdev] Support for CyberPower CP1350AVRLCD

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Jan 21 08:12:13 UTC 2009

Citeren Dave Myers <dave at sixgunllc.net>:

> I need some guidance on where to start.  Should I use
> the existing usbhid-ups as starting place to build from or.....  any
> help greatly appreciated.

Please post the output of 'lsusb -v' first. Chances are that the
device is already supported by an existing driver and that all that is
missing is the correct VendorID:ProductID combination to get it
supported.

It also helps if you post the version of NUT you have been using. If
this is not the latest stable version (nut-2.2.2) or development
version (SVN trunk), upgrading sometimes is all that it takes to get
it up and running.

Please keep list traffic on the list