[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2669 - in branches/AsciiDoc: . m4

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Fri Nov 5 09:16:57 UTC 2010

Citeren Arjen de Korte <nut+devel op de-korte.org>:

> Most likely we'll need to strip the initial part of the return from
> the 'a2x 8.6.1' version string, since that will probably be treated
> as '2.8.6.1' now (it works when I lower the requirement to 1.0.0).
> I'll see what I can do...

Well, this indeed seems to be the problem looking at what happened
after committing r2673. I've slightly improved this patch by stripping
everything up to (and including) the last space in the version string.
The documentation seems to build nicely now. The asciidoc (and
related) tools on my system are too old and as a consequence, it
doesn't build.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)