[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2588 -branches/windows_port/common

ChetanAgarwal at Eaton.com ChetanAgarwal at Eaton.com
Wed Oct 20 13:54:52 UTC 2010

Combining Unix and Windows way and saving the files in 'WINDOWS\Config' folder can be one of the option. For identifying WINDOWS folder, environment variable is present by default.
I agree that storing in Registry may need a lot of changes, which will not be recommended.

 - Chetan