[Nut-upsdev] Problem with blazer_usb and 0001:0000 device

Lihamakaroonilaatikko lihamakaroonilaatikko at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 05:47:34 UTC 2012

I have Tecnoware EcoStrip 1100VA UPS which unfortunately uses Upsilon
2000 software. Their Linux software does not work but Windows version
does so I made pcap file of the usb traffic with Wireshark available at
http://www.dumbot.net/problems/EcoSrip1100VA.pcap

I've read many posts on problems with these devices and tried all
variations available with the blazer_usb driver without any luck. I'm
running Mageia1 with self compiled 3.3.2 kernel, libusb is version
1.0.8, and I've tried 2.6.3 as well as latest from svn.

Can anyone provide any help?

Jari