[Nut-upsdev] New driver for UPSes manufactured by Voltronic Power

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:51:39 UTC 2013

On Apr 10, 2013, at 7:18 AM, hyouko at gmail.com wrote:

> If this isn't against your netiquette I'll necropost his thread to see if he can/wanna do some testing for the usb version of this driver.

No issues here. The only problem might be a broken thread if you don't have the original message to reply to, but in those cases, posting a link to the archives (as you did) is fine.

Still working through a bit of a backlog here, but I will take a look at your driver soon.

Thanks,

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail