[Nut-upsdev] CENTOS 6.6 NUT RPM BUILD ISSUES

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 01:58:48 UTC 2015

On Mar 26, 2015, at 11:16 AM, Eric Cobb <Eric_Cobb at tripplite.com> wrote:

> The init script no longer works so a new script needs to be written to enable and disable the ups functionality, however it is communicating with the UPS properly.  The question I have at this point is, is there a way I can set this so that once Line Power is disrupted it starts the shutdown command on the system versus waiting for the UPS battery to be “critical”?

I would probably just raise the low battery threshold, but to trigger the shutdown immediately, you could write a NOTIFYCMD script for upsmon that looks for the ONBATT event (corresponds to "OB" for ups.status):

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/upsmon.html

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/upsmon.conf.html

--
Charles Lepple