[Nut-upsdev] CENTOS 6.6 NUT RPM BUILD ISSUES

Eric Cobb Eric_Cobb at tripplite.com
Thu Mar 26 15:16:27 UTC 2015

Charles,

Thanks again for your help. We were able to have a  2.7.2.6 build complied into a  working RPM for CENTOS 6.6.  There is one more issue that needs to be addressed:

The init script no longer works so a new script needs to be written to enable and disable the ups functionality, however it is communicating with the UPS properly.  The question I have at this point is, is there a way I can set this so that once Line Power is disrupted it starts the shutdown command on the system versus waiting for the UPS battery to be "critical"?
Eric K. Cobb
eric_cobb at tripplite.com<mailto:eric_cobb at tripplite.com>