[Nut-upsdev] Patching CyberPower UPS drivers

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:26:49 UTC 2016

On Jan 28, 2016, at 12:03 PM, Ben Kamen wrote:

> I'll take a look at the latest.... as mentioned, 2.6.5 is what's on my CentOS system with nothing later (yet) so I just downloaded the SRPMS to work on.
>
> but I also have 2.7.3 downloaded -- so I'll see what I can do with that.

Well, as long as we know the version that you are starting from, it's not too hard to merge.

But if you're downloading later versions, I'd like to gently point you in the direction of the Git tree, or the tarball snapshots from Buildbot:

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/developer-guide.chunked/ar01s03.html#_source_code_management

http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/snapshots (note that "2.7.3.1" is not a real version number, it's just something greater than 2.7.3 - the links include the full Git revision, and only the first 5-8 characters are needed from that)

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail