[Nut-upsdev] SNMP Stuff/MIBs for CyberPower and APC UPSs

Ben Kamen ben at benkamen.net
Sun Jun 11 03:24:04 UTC 2017

On 06/10/2017 03:26 PM, Tim Dawson wrote:
> Build from source, and done . . . wasting your time looking for a less out of date RPM is pointless. . . RPM, .deb, etc are almost always downrev. . .

True...

And I already built the source - just have to install.

However, before I go through this -- how to I check which SNMP mibs are in use for a given net management card (like the RMCARD205)

I downloaded the latest MIB from CyberPower -- but it looks like "so?" -- that doesn't help me?

I'm looking at snmp-ups.c  but could use little guidance for how the SNMP part of this works.

 -Ben