[Nut-upsdev] R: [networkupstools/nut] Riello IDG400 wrong values & not powering off (#530)

Elio Parisi E.Parisi at riello-ups.com
Mon Feb 26 17:06:11 UTC 2018

Hi Charles,
attached there is a patch for a new version of riello drivers:

Changes:

	-	small changes in riello_usb.c and riello_ser that solved problem with UPS that not support realtime autonomy calculation (and also internal temperature);
	-	the second problem I think is related to the first because the shutdown command that I sent to UPS by NUT monitor works without problems;

Cheers,
Elio Parisi.