[Nut-upsdev] Work around for power recycling after shutdown.return - TSSHARA UPS - nutdrv_qx driver - megatec protocol

Jairo Rotava jairo.rotava at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:14:48 UTC 2018

yes, you are right. I tried the what you asked and got it working.

I overlooked the "know problems" section, but I think it is not clear
enough. I would never realize from the manual that to keep my ups from
waking up without mains I should use ondelay=0, and stayoff would make it
recycle the power.

If there were a section on the manual with something like this: if you are
having problem when restarting the UPS try to change ondelay = 0,or test
the stayoff flag.

I can write something for the special case of using a TS Shara nobreak, if
you wish.

Thanks