[Nut-upsuser] Ablerex MARS

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Sat Apr 22 02:09:27 UTC 2006

Measuring the voltages just means letting the UPS charge completely
(until the bundled software says 100%) and then see what value NUT
reports for "battery.voltage", and then unplugging the UPS from the
wall until it goes into low battery, and check again the voltage that
NUT is reporting.

Carlos Rodrigues