[Nut-upsuser] SOHO Serial Solution needed

Tuc at T-B-O-H ml at t-b-o-h.net
Mon Jan 23 15:46:58 UTC 2006

Hi,

	I'm looking to backup a small network (Hughes DW7000 satellite
modem, small consumer grade Internet Broadband router+wireless, Soekris
NET4801 single board computer + 4 port lan card, Cisco 2900 switch)
and want a small form factor (This is sitting on a small shelf) and
light.

	The main thing I'm running into is that it *HAS* to be serial.
(The Soekris only has 1 USB port and I plan on using a 4G memory stick
and don't want it via a hub). I'm having a really hard time finding one
that seems to fit the bill, and then to know what serial cable to get
and then know someone has used it with NUT.

	Suggestions? If you want to off-list, I'll summarize.

		Thanks,
		Tuc