[Nut-upsuser] MGE Pulsar Extreme - restart problem

Axel Bergerhoff axelbergerhoff at compuserve.com
Thu Jul 13 14:13:41 UTC 2006

Hello,

looking for replacements for some older Powerware equipment I found the MGE
Pulsar Extreme 1000C and I'm currently testing one with nut-2.0.3 on a
self-brewn i386-linux.

Upto now everything seems to work fine - except I can't get the power outlets
switching on again after mains returns. As this works with Personal
Solution-Pac 2 on W2k I thought that there might be a way to achieve it with
nut, too. However, after trying "everything", I don't know any further.

My ups.conf:
  driverpath = /bin
  [Pulsar1000]
  driver = mge-shut