[Nut-upsuser] MGE Pulsar Extreme - restart problem

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 15:26:40 UTC 2006

2006/7/14, Axel Bergerhoff <axelbergerhoff at compuserve.com>:

> Addendum:
> Looked to the thread mentioned above - found that I already knew it.
> My current problem is not delaying power on of outlet.1 and outlet.2(although
> this does not work for me either) but automatically powering on the main
> outlet when reapplying mains after a complete shutdown and an indefinite
> off
> time.

right, sorry. I mixed with another case.

Can you make a shutdown test?
- remove the load on the ups output (ie computers, ...),
- stop nut
- call mge-shut in shutdown mode with debug info:
mge-shut -DD -k /dev/ttyS0

the ups should be turned off after 20 sec, and on 10 after.
send me back the above mge-shut output.

Arnaud