[Nut-upsuser] safenet on debian etch

Omry Yadan omry at yadan.net
Tue Jul 25 17:51:41 UTC 2006

Here is my output:

# /lib/nut/safenet -a everpower1000 -DDDDD

Network UPS Tools - Generic SafeNet UPS driver 0.03 (2.0.2)

debug level is '5'

C : ZCADLIOPERJD
S : [empty]

C : ZCADLIOPERJD
S : [empty]

C : ZCADLIOPERJD
S : [empty]

C : ZCADLIOPERJD
S : [empty]
Communications with UPS lost: Status read failed

C : ZCADLIOPERJD
S : [empty]
Communications with UPS lost: Status read failed
SafeNet protocol compatible UPS not found on /dev/ttyS1