[Nut-upsuser] Error during make: *** No rule to make target `usb.h', needed by `tripplite-hid.o'. Stop.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:08:14 UTC 2006

On 7/27/06, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> 2006/7/25, Phil DeBoest <phil at deboest.com>:
> >  I downloaded the revision 474, configured with:
> > ./configure --with-user=nut --with-drivers=newhidups
>
> caution: 474 is from JD-NewConf branches, which is a special
> development branch for the new configuration.

Arnaud,

Hate to nitpick here, but when Phil downloaded the trunk, it would say
'Updated to revision 474' (or something like that) even though the
trunk does not contain JD-NewConf changes.

Changeset 474 is effectively a no-op if you update the trunk.

So while the SVN revision number uniquely identifies the state of the
repository, it does not identify which branch you are working on.

--
- Charles Lepple