[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite SU2200XL

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Thu Jun 1 18:05:02 UTC 2006

Niels Baggesen wrote:
> When they have botched up variable ordering in SNMP in one place. they
> probabæly have more ...

Probably.

>> How do you retrieve just the entries with the prefix TRIPPLITE-MIB?
>
> snmpwalk ups TRIPPLITE-MIB::tripplite

Whoa. That retrieved a whole bunch more stuff including, it looks like, all the
variables set through the web interface. However it looks like it gets stuck looping
and retrieving the same value over and over again:

TRIPPLITE-MIB::tripplite.10.4.1.1.0 = INTEGER: 250

> could be a starting point. But it seems that there are MIB files that
> should be loaded, as the above is only partially translated?

The CD that came with the web card had a MIB file. There's a different one from the
web site I'm also loading. I'll have to hunt around and see if there's something I
missed.

Kirk Bocek