[Nut-upsuser] Trouble Configuring NUT with Gamatronic USB

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sat Jun 17 14:14:03 UTC 2006

Firstly forget about my link comment. I misread something.

I get the same results if I ups.conf contains

[Gamatronic_D-Compact]
    driver= newhidups
    port = auto
    desc = "Gamatronic D-Compact"

running

newhidups -DD -u root -x vendorid=0925 -a Gamatronic_D-Compact

produces

Network UPS Tools: New USB/HID UPS driver 0.28 (2.1.0)

Error: UPS [Gamatronic_D-Compact] is for driver , but I'm newhidups!