[Nut-upsuser] Trouble Configuring NUT with Gamatronic USB

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Jun 18 06:07:57 UTC 2006

Hi Peter

First let me say that I have appreciated you're help up to now and was
quite amazed at how quickly (real time) we were able to get nut to
detect the ups.

I understand that the rest of this is a different kettle of fish
altogether, so I do understand you're reluctance to dig into this
deeper. I will try to obtain serial cables over the next couple of
days and let you know.

If you would be willing to continue with this, I remain available to
assist you in anyway that I can. If there is anything relatively quick
that can be done to at least get the parameter that says that "the ups
is now running on the battery as opposed to the regular electricity,
shutdown the computer now" that would be really great, and good enough.

In any case with great appreciation

Thank You

Eli