[Nut-upsuser] Trouble Configuring NUT with Gamatronic USB

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sun Jun 18 18:05:08 UTC 2006

Peter

I think thats that. Just connected the UPS via serial cable and it seems to be
working. So, I think I will revert to the stable version supplied by FC
extras. I will keep the work that we've done together for a little while in
case you decide to conitnue to work with me to get this to work with the usb
interface.

Currently my ups.conf contains

[Gamatronic_D-Compact]
    driver = genericups
    upstype = 22
    port = /dev/ttyS0
    desc = "Gamatronic D-Compact

and upsc Gamatronic_D-Compact at localhost produces

driver.name: genericups
driver.parameter.port: /dev/ttyS0
driver.parameter.upstype: 22
driver.version: 2.1.0
driver.version.internal: 1.32
ups.mfr: Gamatronic Electronic Industries
ups.model: Generic Alarm UPS
ups.status: LB OB

Once again your help has been very much appreicated

Eli