[Nut-upsuser] Misreported values with newhidups

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Mar 4 17:55:41 UTC 2006

OK, I just backported this bug fix to the testing branch.

John, could you please check that it is now showing the correct values
for your UPS? You can get the fixed version from SVN:

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/nut/branches/Testing

then build as usual (./configure --with-drivers newhidups; make; make
install). Please report back to the list.

Thanks! -- Peter