[Nut-upsuser] APC Back-UPS XS 1200

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:08:06 UTC 2006

On 3/17/06, Ulf Wostner <wostner at cyberprof.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm new to the list, and didn't find an archive, so please bear with me:

for reference, archives are here:

http://alioth.debian.org/mail/?group_id=30602

> I have a new APC Back-UPS XS 1200 model BX1200.
>
> The USB cable attaches with an RJ-45 on the UPS side.
>
> I'm using the hidups driver, and the default log format gives me lines like
> this:

The hidups driver will be replaced at some point with newhidups, so if
you can try again with newhidups, that would be great.

Also, upslog outputs a somewhat abbreviated list of variables - you
will see much more information if you use upsc.

--
- Charles Lepple