[Nut-upsuser] Re: NUT online compatibility lists (was: PowerWalker UPS - Re-branded Mustek ?)

Ian Pilcher i.pilcher at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 12:58:29 UTC 2006

Arnaud Quette wrote:
> what makes me sad is to see opensource citizens not voting for the
> real opensource friendly candidate! In the long run, that would also
> force other mfrs to follow the same road.

In all my years of purchasing computer components, I've never seen an
MGE UPS.  In fact, before I began using NUT, I had never heard of them.

I will certainly attempt to buy one when the time comes to replace my
aging Belkin model, but this is a product category in which mail order
isn't exactly economical.

Ian Pilcher                                        i.pilcher at comcast.net