[Nut-upsuser] Windows XP clients

Huge huge at huge.org.uk
Fri Jan 5 13:22:08 CET 2007

My UPS (an APC 620, FWIW) is attached to my Sun workstation, and monitored by NUT. Everything works a treat and I'm delighted with it (in direct contrast to the useless APC software it came with).

But ... I'd like to put my wife's XP machine on the UPS, and have the Sun shut it down, when appropriate. I see there is an XP port of NUT, so ... before I start down the path of horror that is trying to install
and configure software on XP, can I actually *do* what I want here?

Thanks,

H.