[Nut-upsuser] CyberPower 1250AVR UPS. Anybody got one?

Dale dalek at exceedtech.net
Tue Jan 16 09:03:29 CET 2007

Hi,

I have a Linux box running Gentoo.  I have nut installed and sort of
running.  It doesn't seem to shutdown though.  This is what I would like
to have happen mostly because I know our power situation here.  I would
like for when the power fails, it waits about 15 minutes then starts the
shutdown process.  No need to wait until the battery is low and all that
stuff.

My reason for this is this.  When our power goes out, most everything is
automatic.  If it goes out and stays out more than about 5 or 10
minutes, it's going to be a while.  It may be 2 hours or all day.  If it
is going to come back on after resetting itself, it will do so in about
3 or 4 minutes.

Anybody care to share their config for a similar situation?

Thanks

:D :D :D :D

--
www.myspace.com/dalek1967