[Nut-upsuser] "no longer stale" when disconnected with 2.0.5

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Jan 27 17:41:38 CET 2007

If I understood Markus correctly, the problem is not that the data
goes stale (it should do that when disconnecting the UPS
communications line), but that it goes unstale immediately afterwards
(even when the UPS is still disconnected).

This shouldn't really happen. Maybe some debugging is needed.

Markus: the function that decides whether your UPS is stale or not is
server/sstate.c:sstate_dead(). Perhaps you can insert some debugging
statements to figure out what this function returns and why.

-- Peter