[Nut-upsuser] sweex 1000VA LB OB issue

Herman herman at ofzo.nl
Sun Jan 28 19:36:52 CET 2007

Arjen de Korte schreef:
>> That's not giving up, you found the right driver. Can you list the output
>> of 'upsc' (see 'man upsc') to see what variables are supported and if the
>> output looks right to you? Preferably with the contents of 'ups.conf' too,
>> to see if any parameters need to be passed there?
>>

> OK, we already saw that (our posts crossed).
>
> Best regards, Arjen

That only leaves the manual.. and the case itself ;)

The manual has a timestamp of 2002. and states BC 10020. And describes
the safenet windows driver. There is a CD ( UPSmart V2.12) and a white
com cable.

The UPS itself has a blank Model.: number on the bottom and a little
sticker on its back stating:
07610000106
UF-01V2EJX
KE11064267