[Nut-upsuser] Powerware Prestige 1000VA

nut at deltabbs.org nut at deltabbs.org
Sun May 20 08:30:19 UTC 2007

Hi Peter,

Peter Selinger wrote:
>   --with-gd-libs=FLAGS    linker flags for the gd library

Ah yes. I did see that but assumed it was only for libgd, not libXpm...

> m4/nut_check_libgd.m4.  On my system, gdlib-config is not installed,
> and therefore, NUT uses the default flags, which are
>
> LDFLAGS="-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgd -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lfreetype -lm -lXpm -lX11"

I do have gdlib-config installed, and that made me ignore the config
option, because:

> What is the output of the following on your system?

#gdlib-config --version --ldflags --includes
2.0.33
-L/usr/lib
-I/usr/include

It doesn't include support for libXpm. Ah well. Still, with your help I
used the configure option
 --with-gd-libs="-L/usr/lib -lgd -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXpm"

and it built.

Many thanks.

-S