[Nut-upsuser] APC Back-UPS ES 550 reports zero(0) load

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Oct 12 15:02:29 UTC 2007

> Any help or guidance would be appreciated.  If I need to patch the
> source to add support for the ES 550, I can do that, with a little
> guidance.

There is nothing we can do about this. According to the output you
attached (which is great, thanks), the UPS is reporting this.

Offset: 0, Size: 8, Value: 0.000000

We can't tell if the load is really zero or not, so if the UPS provides us
with bogus data, this will be displayed as is.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Eindhoven - The Netherlands