[Nut-upsuser] MGE Ellipse 800 shutdown problems

Rózsa Gábor mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Fri Oct 26 18:59:28 UTC 2007

Its became more difficult!
#upsdrvctl shutdown myups    - does not work for me!?

#upsrw -s ups.delay.shutdown=5 -u monmaster -p blah myups    - working well, ups switch off after 5 sec of the command:)

#upsdrv -s ups.delay.start=5 -u monmaster -öp blah myups          - also working, but it is switch on after about 50 sec:)

What to do now? May be change "upsdrvctl shutdown" to "upsrw -s ups ---"
(it is sounds strange but it is working - at least for me)

> The protocol your UPS uses is essentially USB-over-serial, so the above is
> not an option.

I fed up with USB, so many problems ... this was why the protocoll was so strange and familiar:(

Thanks
  tovis

VÁSÁROLJON ONLINE! Ezzel a kártyával nem húzzák le!