[Nut-upsuser] megatec_usb subdrivers for PowerMust 600 USB?

agonde06 at alumnos.etsit.upm.es agonde06 at alumnos.etsit.upm.es
Thu May 8 17:19:40 UTC 2008

Hi!
Are there any subdriver to get PowerMust 600 work with megatec_usb already?
I've tried with agile, but that dosen't work. My only way is to use
the RS-232 cable and a COM port, but the problem is that I have only
one, and a remote control was plugged there jejeje.
If someone needs a "Guinea pig", I don't mind (I have the UPS working
with the RS-232...)
Thanks!